Facebook Domain Insights & Google Analytics Social Tracking
eMarketingVids Further Resources
Thanks for watching my eMarketingVids bit on using Facebook Domain Insights and Google Analytics Social Tracking!
Below are some resources that will help you in setting up your analytics to track user actions on the social buttons on your website, Facebook Social Plugins (Like and Send buttons, Comments Box), Twitter tweet button, Google +1, and the LinkedIn Share button.
Social Analytics Tracking: Tutorials & Articles
- How to Add Google Analytics Social Tracking to Your WordPress Website or Self-hosted Blog
- How to Track Tweets, Facebook Likes and More with Google Analytics
(Social Media Examiner)
- Using Google Analytics & Facebook Domain Insights to Track Social Actions on Your Website
- How to Track Your Facebook Comments Box with Google Analytics Social Tracking
- LinkedIn Share Button: Add it to your Website and Track Clicks with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Social Tracking - Likes & Unlikes Bug?
Social Analytics Tracking: Information
- Facebook Help: Integrating Websites with the Facebook Platform
- Google: Google Analytics Social Interaction Tracking
- Facebook Developers: Using Domain Insights
- Facebook Help Center: Integrating Websites with Facebook
- Using Google's New Social Analytics Reports (Good info!)
- Squidoo: Ultimate Guide For Optimizing Facebook Insights
Our Video Resource
Our eMarketingVids video was done by Mike Williams at Vernon Vision. Mike is the best, a total pro.